: Master 2 International Business Management, INSEEC Group Bordeaux.
: Graduated Master 1 of ECE (Ecole de commerce europeenne), INSEEC group in Bordeaux.
: Semester in foreign university (economy) under Erasmus status in Spain.
: High school diploma, Economic and social Series, high school Elie Vinet Barbezieux (Charente, France).Languages:
- French: mother tongue
- English and Spanish: fluent and professionalProfessional experiences:Jul July To August 2010Inik I
at Blues Passions,
association based in Cognac with the main objective, the organization
of the festival Cognac Blues Passions.
Missions= Reflection on the development of a
commercial subsidiary; Assistance in
setting up the sponsor and partnership space (Hennessy, Remy Martin)
January toJune 2010
in Hong-Kong, working for a French export company SIPLEC international limited.
• Primary mission= Supplier portfolio evaluation
• Acquired skills: approach of quality process, international selling, , team management, professional ppt presentationJune toJuly 2009
Summer job in French supermarket (E Leclerc Barbezieux), water and beer section (inventory management, shelving)November 08 to January 2009
Three months job in Spain, officer of conversation (French teacher) in primary schoolJune toAugust 2008
Three months internship in showroom in Barcelona for the American textile brand Tommy Hilfiger
Acquired skills: real approach of selling to quite important buyers, order tracking, product presentationPassions and hobbies :
- Passion for music: practice the saxophone for 14 years (specialised jazz), and also guitar and drums.
- Tennis: like competition (last rank 30)
Click here to edit the CV in PDF